New England College has helped students from over 25 countries achieve their graduate degrees with our executive programs.
- You have completed a master’s degree in the U.S.*
- You will be eligible for an internship/job in the U.S.
The programs are delivered in a hybrid format in which students complete the program in six semesters (each year has three semesters), with online work during the semester and a three-day campus residency each semester. Please note: Executive programs are a mix of asynchronous and synchronous classes through June 2023. On campus residencies will resume beginning the Summer of 2023.
Our programs include:
- Executive MBA
- Executive MS in Information Technology (IT) and Cybersecurity
- Executive MS in Information Technology (IT) Project Management
- Executive MS in Data Science and Analytics
If you meet the above prerequisites, complete the application online.
*Must be accredited by an agency recognized by the U.S. Department of Education.